Later, Haters! Kim Zolciak's Most Biting Comebacks

Get off her back! Kim Zolciak has perfected the art of the clapback. Whether she lashed out at her Real Housewives of Atlanta costars or internet trolls who dared to comment on her children, the reality star knows how to put haters in their place.

The Bravo personality made her debut on The Real Housewives of Atlanta in 2008. The original cast member starred alongside NeNe Leakes, Shereé Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Cynthia Bailey, Phaedra Parks, Lisa Wu and DeShawn Snow during her first stint on the reality series. The “Don’t Be Tardy” singer left the show after season 4.

Zolciak later returned during seasons 9 and 10. Her onscreen and offscreen feud with Leakes in 2017 forced the songstress to declare she would “never, never” appear on the show again, noting that it is “too much stress, unneeded stress.”

Indeed, a source confirmed as much to Us Weekly in April 2018. “Kim and Bravo agreed she wouldn’t come back,” the insider said at the time. “None of the girls will film with her. They refuse.”

In between appearing on Real Housewives, Zolciak landed her own spinoff titled Don’t Be Tardy, which premiered on Bravo in April 2012.

The podcast host married former NFL player Kroy Biermann in November 2011. The couple share sons Kroy Jr. and Kash as well as twins Kane and Kaia. The athlete also adopted Zolciak’s eldest daughters Brielle and Ariana from her previous relationships in July 2013.

Brielle opened up to Us about expanding the family further in February 2019. “I think if she got pregnant again, I’d be like, ‘Are you OK? Are you insane?’” she admitted, adding: “Don’t have any more kids. We’re jam-packed as it is!”

Scroll to relive Zolciak’s most notorious comebacks of all time.


Moving On
Following her family’s reality show, Don’t Be Tardy, getting cancelled after eight seasons, a source told Us that the reality star wasn't upset over the news. “Kim's not sad about Don't Be Tardy ending. Yes, it's emotional because of how long her family filmed the show and all the memories they created, but she sees this as a positive change,” the source said in May 2021. “She feels like she's finally free after a 13-year-long relationship to get to do other projects she's wanted to do.” Derek Blanks/Bravo
No Regrets
Zolciak set the record straight after a fan advised the reality star to be careful on Instagram Live. Following a livestream when her bathrobe slipped down twice to reveal her nipple, she addressed the incident on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen. "She's exaggerating. And my nipples are so good that I didn't even care. So, oops!" Zolciak said in the November 2020 appearance. After host Andy Cohen asked her to elaborate, she said, "My boobs are great. I paid for them, they're amazing, they're great. So I had the nip slip, it looks great, so whoops." Courtesy of Kim Zolciak/Instagram
No Time for Nonsense
Zolciak fired back after trolls posted multiple comments asking why her daughter Brielle Biermann was sitting on her stepdad's lap in a photo posted on social media. "I think it’s absolutely disgusting. I think it’s coming from ignorant, uneducated people," the former Real Housewives of Atlanta star exclusively told Us in September 2020. "I think it’s quite disrespectful to Kroy as well." Curtis Means/Ace Pictures/Shutterstock; MEGA(2)
Proving Her Point
The KAB Cosmetics co-founder clapped back after a social media user claimed she photoshopped a pic of herself in a swimsuit. She posted a video to her Instagram Story wearing the same swimsuit to prove that her body looks the same. “Told you guys it holds everything in,” Zolciak said in the video in June 2020. “Wasn’t kidding!” Courtesy of Kim Zolciak/Instagram
Beauty Queen
In September 2019, an Instagram user accused Zolciak’s 5-year-old daughter, Kaia, of wearing brighter lipstick than she does as an adult. The reality star clapped back, writing, “Just because you don’t doesn’t mean others won’t.” Courtesy of Kim Zolciak/Instagram
No Edits
The “Google Me” singer took on her critics in September 2014 after posting an Instagram photo of herself in a swimsuit. “I think I have officially read it all after posting my bathing suit pic yesterday!” she wrote. “From photoshopping a thigh gap, to photoshopping my breasts, to photoshopping a butt how about … it’s alllll F—KIN ME haters … every last bit is ME!! Zoom in real f—kin close too ... I dare you … no photoshopping!!” Courtesy of Kim Zolciak/Instagram
Body Positive
“Yes I have thick or as some of my followers call them ‘chunky’ legs (Rude Ass People) always have and I love them that way!” Zolciak captioned a revealing Instagram pic in April 2015. “I love every inch of me and it’s evident some of you don’t. It’s truly disheartening to see some of your comments because My kids see this stuff and I’m appalled. I guess it’s time I stop posting personal pics of myself as well as my kids since some of you last night and today commented rudely about them. #GodDontLikeUgly.” Courtesy of Kim Zolciak/Instagram
Mama Bear
The “House of Kim” host blasted trolls who body-shamed Ariana in August 2015. “My sweet, smart, motivated princess @arianabiermann. She has the biggest [heart] and is even more beautiful on the inside and you LOW LIFE a—holes who have the audacity to make your rude comments, ‘she finally lost weight’ ‘she finally came into her own,’” she wrote on Instagram. “WTF is wrong with you! You are the problem with society. What possesses you to sit behind a computer and write a negative comment?!!!! Can you imagine if you took the time to write something positive or nothing at all how wonderful this world would be!!! You leave my baby alone she is a child!!!! Got it!!! #YouHaveNoClueTheImpactYouHaveOnSomeone #SheIsAChild #GetALife #IfYouArentPositiveUNFOLLOW.” Prince Williams/FilmMagic
Health Scare
Zolciak suffered a mini stroke while competing on Dancing With the Stars in September 2015. The reality star slammed Wendy Williams later that month when the TV host implied that the scare was not real. “Absolutely appalling!! @wendywilliams how disgusting for you to insinuate I ‘faked’ my mini stroke on your show this morning!!” she wrote via Instagram. “You mad cause I didn’t come on your show! This clearly shows your warped mentality!!” Courtesy of Kim Zolciak/Instagram
Vacay Drama
The Don’t Be Tardy star lashed out at a woman who asked her children to be quiet on the beach during a February 2017 Turks and Caicos vacation. “Bitch, what? They’re 4 and 5. We’ve been nothing but respectful. I told her, ‘Well, why are you always sitting next to me? Move your f—king chair to the other end of the beach,’” she said on Snapchat. “I said, ‘That’s OK, bitch, because we’re leaving.’ She’s like, ‘I’m not asking you to leave.’ I honestly told her, ‘You might want to f—king loosen up, lady.’ I said, ‘This is a beach that a lot of people pay a lot of money to stay here and enjoy the beach and if you don’t like it, f—king go somewhere else. It’s life.’” Courtesy of Kim Zolciak/Instagram
Housewife vs. Housewife
Kenya Moore threw shade at Zolciak in May 2017 when she claimed on The Breakfast Club that her costar returned to Real Housewives for “a check.” The “Love Me First” singer couldn’t let it go either. “Hmm this s—t is funny!! 6 season [sic] in on Don’t Be Tardy, multi million dollar skincare line in less then [sic] 6 months @kashmerekollections meanwhile you sell your hair care products out of the trunk of your car and paying Sally’s beauty supply to do an appearances [sic] there AND you are spending what you do have on your 3rd paid boyfriend,” Zolciak wrote via Instagram. “Sweetie don’t try and come for me so you can have a story line for next season.” Getty Images (2)
Take Two
Leakes and the Dancing With the Stars alum engaged in a social media battle after Brielle shared a video of cockroaches in the Glee star’s bathroom. “It’s just ridiculous. [She’s] grasping at straws, I feel like,” Zolciak told Us in November 2017 following racism accusations. “Saying I’m part of the KKK was the demise [of our friendship]. I’m not a part of that, I’ve never been a part of that. To insinuate something so ridiculous in this day and age when people are actually dying over racism, is pretty gross.” Charles Sykes/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images

Post a Comment

0 Comments