Courtside Cuties! Lindsay Lohan and Bader Shammas’ Relationship Timeline

Forever kind of love! Lindsay Lohan surprised fans when she announced her engagement to Bader Shammas in November 2021 — after keeping their relationship very private for two years.

The Mean Girls star was first linked to the businessman in 2019 after relocating to Dubai five years prior. Lohan opened up about what her dream man looked like in 2019 but didn’t say whether she had already found someone who fit the bill.

“I want to date a guy that’s a businessman — doesn’t have Instagram, doesn’t have social media, and is completely off the grid in terms of that kind of stuff,” the Georgia Rules actress told Howard Stern at the time. “I think it will happen when it’s meant to happen.”

It wasn’t until February 2020 that Lohan shared a photo of her man via social media. “Such a magical night,” she wrote alongside a snap of her, Shammas and a group of their friends. The photo has since been deleted.

Two months later, the Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen star’s mom, Dina Lohan, confirmed to Us Weekly that Lindsay was in a solid place romantically.

The “Listen to Me, The OG Mama D With Dina Lohan and Chanel Omari” podcast host exclusively told Us that Lindsay was dating a “wonderful guy,” but noted that she was in “no rush” for her daughter to settle down.

Lindsay, who was previously engaged to Russian businessman Egor Tarabasov from 2016 to 2017, officially debuted her relationship with Shammas in November 2021. At the time, she revealed that he had popped the question and she said yes.

“My love. My life. My family. My future. @bader.shammas #love đź’Ť,” she captioned a series of photos of the couple smiling. The Life Size actress also showed off her Harry Winston diamond ring in the blissful snaps.

Her brother Dakota Lohan was quick to respond to the happy news, writing, “My best friends!!!” The model later reshared his sister engagement photos via his Instagram Story, captioning them, “I’m not crying, you’re crying.”

Scroll down to relive the former Disney star’s sweetest relationship moments with Shammas over the years:


February 2020
The Parent Trap actress publicly acknowledged her romance with the business after attending a festival in Dubai with some of their friends and her little sister, Ali Lohan. “@aliana lovely night with sister and my boyfriend bader❤️" Lindsay wrote via Instagram in a since-deleted post. Courtesy of Lindsay Lohan/Instagram
April 2020
“Lindsay is dating a wonderful guy right now,” Dina exclusively told Us of her daughter’s new man. “But that’s neither here nor there. When she’s ready to talk about her personal life, [she will].” Steven Ferdman/Shutterstock
November 2021
The Freaky Friday announced the couple’s engagement via Instagram on November 28. Courtesy of Lindsay Lohan/Instagram
November 2021
“Based on what has been released by Lindsay so far, all I’ll say is that I’m so happy for her and Balor,” Lindsay’s dad, Michael Lohan, told HollywoodLife after news broke of the proposal. “[I’m] proud of all she’s doing in life. God bless them.” MediaPunch/Shutterstock
December 2021
“No1 else I’d rather freeze with ❤️❄️❤️,” the Get a Clue actress captioned a snowy photo with her love via Instagram. Courtesy of Lindsay Lohan/Instagram
February 2022
Lindsay described herself as a “low-key” bride while speaking to Extra about her wedding plans. "I'm looking at destinations," she explained. "I've already started talking to a friend of mine about the dress. But I want to do things right and I want to pace everything. But it's an exciting time. I'm very girly, so ..." The Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen star teased that outfit changes are “the best part” about weddings, hinting that she will wear more than one gown on her special day. Laurent Vu/SIPA/Shutterstock; Courtesy Lindsay Lohan/Instagram
February 2022
Lindsay celebrated her fiancé on Valentine's Day with a romantic black-and-white snapshot of them looking into each other's eyes. "My forever Valentine," she wrote. Andy Kropa/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
March 2022
“My forever ❤️,” the bride-to-be wrote via Instagram while celebrating her and Shammas’ engagement. Courtesy of Lindsay Lohan/Instagram
May 2022
The former child star gushed over her fiancĂ© on his birthday. “My love! You’re not only a great man, an incredible person, you’re my best friend,” Linsday wrote via social media. “Thank you for you loving me back babe! I Love You So much! ❤️ Happy Birthday 🎂🙌🙏❤️.” Courtesy of Lindsay Lohan/Instagram
July 2022
“I am the luckiest woman in the world. You found me and knew that I wanted to find happiness and grace, all at the same time,” the Confessions of a Teenager Drama Queen star gushed via Instagram on July 1. “I am stunned that you are my husband. My life and my everything. ❤️every woman should feel like this everyday 🙏💖” A rep for Lohan later confirmed to Us that the pair had officially gotten married. Courtesy of Lindsay Lohan/Instagram
October 2022
“I have an amazing husband, who’s a very calm person. Just the best,” Lohan told Cosmopolitan about her support system. “And my family. And I feel like I have a small group of good friends who are just really good people. That’s the only support that I really need: friends, family, and loved ones.”   Courtesy of Lindsay Lohan/Instagram

Post a Comment

0 Comments