'Yellowstone' Cast’s Dating Histories

Finding The One! Yellowstone may not always have romance at the forefront of the story, but Kevin Costner and Luke Grimes are just some of the cast members who found love with their respective partners off screen.

Costner, for his part, met Cindy Silva while they were both in college in 1975. After three years of dating, the duo got married and went on to welcome daughter Annie, daughter Lily and son Joe. They got divorced in 1994 following 16 years of marriage.

In 1995, the Dances with Wolves actor started dating Bridget Rooney, but they later called it quits. After reconnecting with Christine Baumgartner, whom he previously met while he was still married to Silva, the couple dated for four years until they took a break in 2003.

“Fear kept me from marrying Christine. [She] wanted a child, but I was afraid I couldn’t be an effective father,” Costner told Closer Weekly in June 2018. “I woke up and thought, ‘Am I going to lose a beautiful woman who is willing to be with me to my very last breath because I am afraid to say yes to a child? That’s all it took. Sometimes you learn the thing you’re most afraid of will save your life.”

Costner and Baumgartner went on to have three children together. The California native later noted that communication plays a big role in his marriage, telling Parade in May 2012, “I know that sounds so simple. If you’re willing to tell somebody that you love them, are you also willing to say you’re sorry? You need to, even when you think you’re in the right.”

Similarly, his Yellowstone costar Wes Bentley has been candid about finding happiness with his wife, Jacqui Swedberg, after they connected because of mutual friends, telling Elle in 2012, “We met at an Iron Maiden concert, which I know is just the most romantic place to meet. I just knew that I’d never met someone like her. I love that she’s unexpected. You can’t ever predict what she’ll say next. She’s also very smart, a great writer and an amazing mother.”

The American Horror Story star, who shares two kids with Swedberg, later revealed how fatherhood changed him.

“I had had my own minor struggle with [balancing being a parent and having a career] in my head when I knew I was going to be a father, but I didn’t have as big of a battle as [my character] did,” Bentley said in an interview with NextMovie in 2012, while discussing his role in The Time Being. “I decided quickly — I said, ‘I’m gonna be a great father, and if I struggle as an artist, that’s fine.’ But I’ve found that actually, [fatherhood] has really made me a better actor, a better artist. It’s given me more tools and more life.”

Keep scrolling to learn more about the Yellowstone cast and their love lives:


Kevin Costner
The Bodyguard actor was married to Silva from 1978 to 1994. They share three children: daughter Annie (born in 1984), daughter Lily (born in 1986) and son Joe (born in 1988). Following his divorce, Costner had a relationship with Bridget Rooney. They welcomed son Liam in 1996, two years before their split. He was later linked to Birgit Cunningham, Joan Lunden and Elle Macpherson. In 1999, Costner reconnected with Baumgartner after first meeting her a decade prior. The couple got married in 2004 and share sons Cayden, Hayes and daughter Grace. Belen DIaz/DYDPPA/Shutterstock
Luke Grimes
The Ohio native married model Bianca Rodrigues in 2018. MediaPunch/Shutterstock
Kelly Reilly
Reilly was previously engaged to Jonah Lotan from 2007 to 2009. She married Kyle Baugher in 2012. MediaPunch/Shutterstock
Wes Bentley
The American Beauty star was married to Jennifer Quanz from 2001 to 2009. He moved on with Jacqui Swedberg one year later. The duo share son Charles (born in 2010) and daughter Brooklyn (born in 2014). Broadimage/Shutterstock
Cole Hauser
Hauser tied the knot with Cynthia Daniel in 2006. They have three children together. MediaPunch/Shutterstock
Kelsey Asbille Chow
The Teen Wolf alum started dating William Moseley in 2012. Jason Merritt/Radarpics/Shutterstock
Jefferson White
White has chosen not to share much about his offscreen love life. He instead uses his social media to document his photography. Anthony Harvey/Shutterstock for SAG Awards
Forrie Smith
Smith got married to Cheryl Richardson in 1994. Cam McLeod/Paramount/Kobal/Shutterstock
Denim Richards
The SAG Award nominee has kept his romantic life private so far. Cam McLeod/Paramount/Kobal/Shutterstock
Ian Bohen
The California native has been linked to Holland Roden, Kelley Jakle and Sierra Love. He dated Megan Irminger from 2017 to 2019. Chelsea Lauren/Shutterstock for SAG Awards
Ryan Bingham
Bingham was married to Anna Axster from 2009 to 2021. The exes share three children together. MediaPunch/Shutterstock
Gil Birmingham
The Twilight actor has preferred to keep his dating life quiet over the years. Ovidiu Hrubaru/Shutterstock
Will Patton
Patton is not currently linked to anyone.  Kristina Bumphrey/Starpix/Shutterstock

Post a Comment

0 Comments